lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2016

Hour of code

MATEU JOAN LLINÀS MOREY         2C        TECHNOLOGY



HOUR OF CODE

Program is so important nowadays because everything is related with technology and program helps us in our daily life. We have social networks that helps to meet people and know abou things that you didn't know. For me program is important because every day I program things with the computer, the cell phone, etc.

For me scratch was a good experience coding because I learn to create a situation in a place with the custome that I want that makes the things that I want, it was so nice. Now I know how to create a nicde scratch.

I thing that one day a year in school the teachers can let us to use the mobile phone during an hour, because this was a thing that everyone wants, including me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario